Ohio Valley Voices is an early intervention center serving children who are deaf or hard of hearing. Ohio Valley Voices is a highly qualified program whose mission is to teach children who are deaf or hard of hearing to TALK. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child’s needs.
We are currently seeking qualified Toddler Room Teachers in our early intervention program (18 months to three years old). We have an immediate, priority need for a teacher.
- Interact with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Meet the individual’s needs of the children
- Develop lesson plans.
- Present expectations that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level.
- Plan and implement activities that develop self-esteem and social skills.
- Design an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom.
- Create monthly room themes.
- Create a positive learning environment, where children develop a lifelong love of learning!
- Parent communication.
- Participate in staff and training meetings.
- BA or Associates in Early Childhood Education or related field.
- Early Education and Care Certification
- Prior classroom experience (Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Pre-K)
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Strong written and communication skills
- Fun and energetic
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance
All interested applicants should submit a resume to Carey Ratliff, Program Director, via email: email@example.com.